Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2 Keybinds not working in Roblox Studio

Hello, I’m not sure where to post this so I’ve gone ahead and posted it here if you know the proper area to post this please let me know.

So this is a bug report. For some reason when I opened Roblox Studio Yesterday and Today Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2 do not work. Ctrl+3 and all the other keybinds work but not Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2. I haven’t installed any new plugins or anything new to my computer in the past couple days and it started happening out of nowhere. This isn’t something that’s happening on one particular place but rather all of my places. Normally these are the key binds to select the “Move” and “Select” Tool.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox Studio and well as testing the 2 keybinds in other programs such as Blender and they work fine just not in Roblox Studio. If you have any suggestions on how I could fix this it would be much appreciated as this is really slowing down my workflow.

Are you certain that Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2 is not mapped by any external software for any other keybinds?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t know how to check. I do know that both are working normally in studio however!

1 Like

If anyone has any suggestions I’m still looking!

You got a fix? I’m having the same issue.