CuriousFahan | 3D artist

Group 1 copy
Hi there! I’m Fahan, a 3D artist specializing in photorealism and stylized game art/Environments. I am very passionate about my work and it’s something I truly enjoy. I started modeling in 2019 and Since then, I’ve grown so much I’ve worked for many known groups, games, and creators on ROBLOX! For reference, here are some of the big projects I have worked on or am currently working on.

Known Games that I have contributed for:

Currently working for:

I’ve also made several UGC accessories commissioned by Youtubers like:

• Kelvingsyt
  • OGVexx

I model with a passion, and I’m always pushing my limits and trying out new things when it comes to 3D modeling. I’m proficient in ZBrush, Blender, Photoshop, Illustrator, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer. My workflow is very versatile and I can adapt to just about any style. I specialize in both stylized and photorealism and can create just about anything and I’m able to do both hard-surface and organic modeling. I do character modeling, R15/R6 meshes, and map assets, as well as experience weight painting, and rigging.

Group 1 copy 2
Will be adding more as time goes by.

Hard-Surface

unknown (18) unknown (19)

Organic

UGC

Heroes Flare - Roblox
Blue Anime Hero Hair - Roblox

Group 1 copy 4

I AM AVAILABLE FOR ONLY:

• HIGH PROFILE PROJECTS for established game studios

Send me a message on DevForum or talk to me on Discord for further discussion: Fahan#7894!

Group 1 copy 5
Commissions:
Commission prices will depend on specific assets requested from me. Big revisions will cost extra, small revisions free of charge.

Long term projects :
Hourly or monthly rate discussed in private.

PRICES WILL BE HIGHER DUE TO DEMAND, DEADLINE, AND WORKLOAD.

:exclamation: MUST READ

I can take payment via group funds, PayPal, and direct deposit.
The client is expected to pay 25% upfront as collateral. Long-term projects will pay weekly/biweekly.

Group 1 copy 6
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/CuriousFahan
DISCORD : Fahan#7894

Any questions? Feel free to message me!

Thank you for your time!

49 Likes

Wow very good work, Seems very well optimized as well. Impressive, to say the least!

3 Likes

Really impressive work. I appreciate the professional portfolio design. Great stuff overall!

2 Likes

Worked with Fahan in the past and I must say he is an incredible person to work with. Definitely recommend him if you are looking for a 3D artist

3 Likes

Fahan, in my opinion, is one of the best - if not the best - for hire modellers on the platform. Having worked with him on the past he is extremely reliable, efficient and with a plethora of his own creative input to offer.

If your making a top game you are going to need a top developer and I would thoroughly recommend Fahan for the task.

4 Likes

Impressed! Your work is off the charts! Also thank you for helping me with my math homework!

5 Likes

I love opening up portfolios and being in awe 'cause of how amazing the work is/how talented the dev is!

These are phenomenal!

2 Likes

yessir vouch best modeller never dissapoint luvvv

2 Likes

Vouch for him, he’s one of the best modelers that I know.

3 Likes

Very impressive stuff.

I sent you a FR on Discord if you’re interested in a small-ish commission.

1 Like

Not only is Fahan a very talented modeler, he is super communicative and responds in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional 3D modeler.

1 Like

Fahan offers some of the most pristine models, with a large variation on what he’s capable of doing, as of working with him in previous games, and all around being a friend, i can say with confidence that if you pick up on this service, you will not be dissapointed, he delivers with confidence, effort and style. in general a good guy to work with.

1 Like

Vouch, nice modeler and super cool person to work with. Good stuff Fahan

2 Likes

Very good, especially at creating high quality, detailed models. Would recommend

9 Likes

Fahan always Makes something Which is Amazing As always! If you want High Quality Model’s , Contact Fahan he’s the guy who Will help :pray: