Currency System

Hello,
I need help to make a currency system for my game that would be so that weapons, vehicles, salary for teams and configurable can be purchased.

If you know a system that can be bought, preferably in robux.

3 Likes

Mind what you just said, that’s against the Roblox TOS.

Oh, I didn’t know and if I get penalized for doing that, I’m sorry but I need a money system for my roleplay game.

1 Like

You can easily make a system like this using dictionaries and datastores. Although you will have to figure out how and when to get/set and manage the data based on your game logic.

Thanks for the information, I’m going to see all that and I’m going to program it, anyway thanks again.

You can commission scripting work, that isn’t against ToS.

You actually changed the USD to robux, I don’t know :man_shrugging:, if it’s USD then it’s cross trading ( I thought you meant buying items online with USD on other platforms )

I’m not the thread’s poster & commissioning scripting work with off-site currency is fine as well.

local players = game:GetService("Players")

players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	local leaderstats = Instance.new("Folder")
	leaderstats.Name = "leaderstats"
	leaderstats.Parent = player

local money = Instance.new("IntValue")
	money.Name = "Money"
	money.Parent = leaderstats
end)

Here’s a bare-bones script to get you started (it just sets up the leaderstats for each player).

1 Like

I know that, I thought you meant buying items that are in game with USD on other sites. Others are of course fine.