Current Particle Asset Issue

Hi there, I’m not sure where to post this but, for the past day I’ve been having multiple issues where particles are not appearing as they should, Sometimes they have a delay and appear all the sudden, but most of the time they just don’t seem to turn on.

I have checked all of the properties on each of the particles. All are enabled and should be visible, but don’t appear at all. I’m having a similar issue with point and spot lights too. All the properties show that they should be visible to players, but they aren’t.

Previously, this has never happened before. This is the first time this has happened and they use to all work perfectly fine. I’ve checked all their Roblox assets and they are fine. Is anybody else having this issue, as its starting to worry me? Again, this just started happening out of the blue and not sure what to do.

2 Likes

Hmm, I have seen so many post today talking about the same thing for Ex:

I don’t know if they are all having the same problem, but its like Roblox messed them up in the last update, idk.

I hope this helped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah i’ve looked across all of devforum and i’ve encountered this problem aswell.

1 Like