Current Projects | RickBloxx

Current Projects

I am currently working on a few projects so far, I have been very unorganized for the past few days so it has been very difficult to decide which game to work on. But heres the current list:

Skybattle | Released

welcome to skybattle. skybattle is a mix of doomspire brickbattle and sword fight on the heights. i made this game because sword fighting or just fighting generally on roblox is one of my favorite things to do and also because i want to learn about development. it has been my dream to get any of my games to get played by popular youtubers or to get a high number of active users.
if you enjoy this game make sure to give it a thumbs up and favorite it. it helps me a lot!

Cozy Cabin | Work in Progress

Cozy Cabin will be a relaxing game just like Warm Insolation and The Cabin by ProbablyKelp.

Those are all of the current games I am working on so far, I do have another but I havent even started it yet and I don’t plan to until Cozy Cabin is finished and released. I hope you enjoy these games when they come out or when you play them! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: