[CURRENTLY CLOSED] Looking for an advanced builder for a Cyberpunk-City VIBE game

Hello! Me and my friend @RicarroTheDuck are making a game and we are looking for an advanced builder who can design a detailed (Japanese) cyberpunk-city styled street with many buildings, stores, and restaurants (most of them can be entered and have interior designs as well) along the sides of the street in a vibe theme. The game revolves around that one street itself, and it will get extended in updates. The street will start fairly small upon first release of the game, but it needs to be built fairly quickly as we need this built within the next few weeks if possible. Here are some pictures of the style we are looking for:

NOTE THAT THESE IMAGES ARE NOT EXACT DEPICTIONS OF THE LEVEL OF DETAIL WE NEED, THEY ARE JUST REFERENCES FOR THE STYLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Have Discord
• Have a portfolio (if you don’t have one you can just show us examples of your work)
• Have at least 2 years of experience
• Be able to build a beautiful and detailed design
• Be able to finish this quickly and consistently
• Be creative and able to add your own concepts and thoughts into it, and not 100% rely on what we want exactly built
• Be able to work well in a team
• Be friendly and cooperative, and speak politely :slight_smile:

PAYMENT:

Our budget is a bit tight, however, we are happy to pay up to 17K robux ($60USD).

You can contact me via Discord (TChaos#3411) and we can discuss more about the game there! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I honestly have to say this is really hard and might even push the Roblox limits so I am happy that you have game ideas but it needs better pay and also it has to be nerfed as I don’t think Roblox can go this far YET

2 Likes

Hello, those images aren’t necessarily the exact level of detail we will be having. They are more like references for the style we need. I would say the detail in our game would be somewhere relatively more detailed than the game Neon District. Thanks for pointing that out though, I have edited it.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying this is a great fix and thank you for looking into it

Prices have been updated!

30 characters

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.