Currently Experiencing issues regarding HttpErrors and ConnectFail in ROBLOX Studio

I am currently experiencing authentication issues and difficulty inserting assets from the toolbox in ROBLOX Studio. Additionally, I have noticed slowdowns when loading play tests. I believe that this problem has something to do with general Network instability, but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem or has a fix for it.

In my output when I edit an experience in ROBLOX Studio, I see errors upon opening like this consistently:

Whenever I try to insert a model, mesh, image, etc from the Toolbox, I see another consistent error
As an example, I will try to insert a model named “Rainbow Magic Carpet giver” below.

Toolbox failed to insert asset 4704679231 Rainbow Magic Carpet giver: HttpError: ConnectFail

ConnectFail is something that is popping up quite a lot.

Does anyone know if this is a problem that is on my end? I wish to fix this in a timely manner.

4 Likes

Is the problem still persisting even after re-installation of Roblox Studio? If that doesn’t work, you’ll have to contact bug support on the DevForum. You can find this group in the ‘Groups’ on DevForum.

Alternatively, you can contact Roblox’s support page:

2 Likes

Yes, after several reinstallations the errors/issues seem to persist. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction on how to contact bug support!

1 Like

This absolutely is happening to a lot of people, including me.

I cannot run a place in Roblox Studio without getting hangs and all sorts of network errors. This is clearly a significant Roblox outage.

Seems to be happening to a lot of people, I can’t even log into roblox studio. I also checked Downdetector.com and roblox has spiked like crazy there.

2 Likes

Necroposting this topic, this has been happening to me like crazy for the past week. Same with animations and sounds that I own (I have to reload studio multiple times for the animations to finally properly load).

aaahhhh necroposter!!!

Just reinstall, update drivers, or contact support

Read up a reply as multiple installation attempts have not worked (same with me).