Cursor disappears and doesn't come back

I’m currently using roblox’s custom weapon system. Whenever you equip the weapon your cursor goes away and still stays like that after unequiping the weapon and resetting, when the character resets they go to a menu where they have to press spawn to be spawned again but they can’t because the cursor is not on screen due to the weapon script, is there any way I can change the camera properties back and forth to make the cursor appear?

1 Like

When changing the camera back and forth does the character go into first person? if it does try changing the max zoom in and out to a third person type camera. If that however is not the case then a video which shows the problem would be nice.

1 Like

Create your own cursor in ui and set the ui udim2 position in offsets to
mouse.X and mouse.Y, easy!

1 Like

No it doesn’t go in first person, it goes to a shoulder view, I’ll get a video now

Could you please explain how this is done, I don’t understand

Mouse | Roblox Creator Documentation look for the “X” and “Y” property and get the mouse before.
And set the offsets of an ui object to the x and y.

1 Like

Would it be something like a script in StarterPlayerScripts then it detects when the player dies, if so it does mouse.X = 25 mouse.Y = 25

mouse.X and mouse.Y is readonly, so you can’t, but you can change position of your fake cursor tho.

1 Like

I don’t know much about coding but coming out of my small knowledge you need to set a script that detects when the gun is unequipted so it sets the cursor back to an original position (center of the screen or where it disappear).

1 Like

Sadly you can’t change the players mouse position

mosuebehaviour, but it doesn’t give you as much control as my idea for the cursor system

1 Like

Oh welp, if thats the case you should get in contact with a professional that knows how to solve this problem or wait till someone here replies with a solution, for now good luck solving this issue and cya another time.