Custom character floating in the air

Hey, y’all. Hope you’re doing well.

I have a character here named Taco. He’s basically a slightly bigger and modified version of a Roblox character. He has a little animation that shows him sitting on the ground:

This is moon animator footage. However, in game, he kind of just… floats in the air, and I have no idea why.

Below him, you can see a movement point that he teleports to, with an additional Y value he has as an attribute. (I don’t think it’s that important, since its literally a single line of code)

I’m not an expert on this subject (I might even be posting this in the wrong category :sweat_smile:), but I’m desperate for help, seeing as I ran into a dead end in this game’s development.

Here is a pack that I made that should replicate the issue:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I had the same issue, one of the possible problems is are all your welds correct? If they aren’t that might be the issue. That was the problem with mine being as it resulted in mine just being mid air with his arms flailing.

1 Like

Does the rig have a HipHeight property like a Humanoid?
If it’s set too high the avatar will float.

1 Like

Weirdly, I did something that fixed the issue. But I don’t know what.

I genuinely have no idea. Maybe I tampered with the animation, maybe I set some property I didn’t know would do anything… I don’t know.

Nonetheless, I managed to fix my issue.

thanks to everyone for helping!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.