Custom Character messed up

I decied to put a custom monster in my horror game, I decied to try it on myself seeing if everything works as intented but there’s multiple problems : First off the character cannot move and falls to the ground. He will then drift off the baseplate as if he was on a conveyor and the movements are not in the right direction. I’m really inexperienced so I have no idea where this problem comes from… I did create the joints with Custom Character Creator and place them right. Here’s what he looks like : c

Note that he is unanchored, I have also chosen the R15 Rig. (There’s more parts in the explorer but everything didn’t fit)

If I were to attempt this, I’d do CFraming instead of relating on Roblox physics. Raycasting can be used for the collision detection.

After messing a bit with it, it seems that he is facing the wrong way, basically pressing “W” makes him go with his right arm at front, and the fact the he is facing the floor is related to that. But I do not know how to change this…

Is the HumanoidRootPart facing the right way? Also, make sure that the HipHeight property of the Humanoid class is correct.