Custom Collition with Invisicam

hey, I would like to make invisicam only collide with objects with a specific attribute like disableOcclude

Like in this image, the pillar doesn’t have this attribute but the floor does, and I would like the camera to collide with it instead of passing through the floor.

could you provide the code you used for the camera system?

1 Like

easiest way would be to fork the popper cam or whatever its called and make it only with the floor
you would need to merge the two

1 Like

It’s not my code, it’s the type of roblox camera, I put it in invisicam

What exactly do you mean, sorry?

Allow the player to control an invisible part, and utilize the collisiongroups on that part. Then just script the camera onto the part. As I imagine you mean the invisible camera you can fly around and control, but still want specific collision for map elements.

Edit: Imagine a player controlling a part that uses body movers and custom collision groups. Roblox physics should handle all the work for you on the collision side. Allowing you to customize how it moves, and add any fun changes you’d like. Even allowing for different types of camera movements, say cinematic.

he means try to find the code for the invisicam by running the game and looking for the script in the explorer, copying it and stopping the game, then pasting it into the game, and then editing the invisicam script to work how you want it to