Custom folders for organizing games

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to organize Games! We all heard the words “Games can’t be deleted”, so why don’t we make something else which also helps with other cases?

What I mean with organizing is using Studio Folders which you can put your games into. Functions wouldn’t change, the only difference is that your game isn’t on a page like “My Games” with a bunch of others, but organized.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I could see through what is a game and what is a testing place. As a Builder, animator, UI designer and modeller, I like seperating every single thing or combine them (although rarely), but it usually gets into a weird mix with my other games, places, etc.

This is probably not a problem for people that have, what, 2 places, but it is for most people I have met during my career. I heard “hold up, I have to find my game one second” or “yeah im using another account for testing, add me there” too often. This shouldn’t be the case, you shouldn’t be forced to use another account to be organized.

This could also help hired people. Got a commission? Don’t worry, make testing places, you can easily put it into a folder so you don’t mix it up with a new commission in the future.

I am open to the opinion of all of you, and would appreciate this feature being added.

9 Likes