Custom Hotbar / Toolbar - Open-Source

Hello, I’m a bit tired of making this descriptions to what I’m releasing, but as they’re necessary, here I go:

I’m releasing a custom hotbar / toolbar where I just customized the code that “thebrickplanetboy” did, nothing much.

His original post: Remastered 2015 Backpack Gui

Thanks to him, I was able to easily customize the roblox original hotbar.
Anyway, here it is.

Image of it:
unknown (2)

Video of it, if needed: Custom Hotbar / Toolbar - Released - YouTube

HOW TO USE IT:

• Insert the model into your place;
  • Move the model to StarterPlayerScripts;
  • Ungroup the model inside StarterPlayerScripts;
  • You’re ready to go.

GET THE MODEL HERE

Thanks for the attention and take care!

42 Likes

Never seen someone could make a good gui like this

1 Like

All thanks to the 20 hours you spent coding this all.

3 Likes

can you change the gui properties and redesign it urself? I dont see any ScreenGuis in the model so idk how to change them

The UI is very basic, it’s not much of an improvement from the default Roblox UI. I personally wouldn’t use this. However, with a bit of styling, this could be made far better than it is right now.

1 Like

It’s because it’s made inside the script, you can see how I customized this one by looking at the one @thebrickplanetboy did.

What I did was just customize a bit the work thebrickplanetboy had done already, how it works was not made by me. So the styling part now is completely in the hands of whoever wants to and can understand a bit of coding.

I’m sad that this is customized inside the script, would be much better if it was already a customized gui…

1 Like

Hello!!! Thank you so much for this free model, I’ve been using it in my game for awhile now and I’m in love with it. I believe little added touches like this make a game go far. However, there’s problem… Roblox recently released a new update that adds a new Menu display (it’s located next to the Roblox button at the top left corner of the screen) and now the Backpack GUI button is covered up by the new Menu display and cannot be clicked on anymore. Is there anyway that the old button could be removed and a new button could simply be added to Roblox’s new Menu? I would be very sad if I had to remove this amazing Custom Hotbar/Toolbar module from my game simply because the button to access the backpack is covered up by another UI. Thank you for reading and thank you so much again for posting this model for the community to use freely! :slight_smile: