Custom materials appearing white when on low Graphic settings

Entirely unsure if this is the material pack I’m using, however as the title says I’m having trouble making certain custom materials appear with colour when the game is set to lower graphic settings.

The colour maps are entirely white and rely on the parts material colour, it also seems to be inconsistent as some materials appear with colour and some become white.

An image of the issue I’m having:

How it SHOULD look:

Again as I said, it seems to be inconsistent as some other materials seem to load with colour just fine:

Furthermore, they seem to be identical in the material editor too:
–Broken material

–Working material

I’ve searched for a while and can’t seem to find anyone else having this problem, so help would be very much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

** I would like to mention that the Plaster_A material does have a Base Material, it just displays as “Select” in the screenshot for whatever reason :t

If the color isn’t needed, have you tried leaving the color map empty?

1 Like

While this didn’t solve the issue, this did lead me to take a look at the texture itself and I found out that it was because the colour map had transparency! So I just downloaded it, added a white background, and did some levelling to try and get the same shading.

Thanks for the help! Set me in the right direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.