Custom Player-List Star Creator Icon

I am currently creating a custom player list.
I’m looking for the icons for the player list. I have found the admin, friend, creator and the other icons in the Roblox playerlist ui folder. But for the Star-Creator icon I could only find the old version or some kinda of microphone icon.image
The above image is the icon I’m currently looking for. Does anyone know where I could possibly find it?

1 Like

You can probably find it by browsing the roblox’s files/resources to find the image of it and if you do then copy it and then paste it to any directories you like and then import it to roblox studio

I can only find a microphone icon although it’s titled star icon, perhaps they changed it again?

Yeah maybe but i don’t really know since i usually don’t browse roblox’s image files/resources

After checking some videos uploaded recently, it doesn’t seem they changed the icon. Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong folder…

Which folder were you searching at?

Player list inside ui inside textures

I can’t seem to find a playerlist folder in the textures ui. Perhaps i still have the 2018 version of roblox

You should try checking in this path:

\content\textures\ui\PlayerList

Yeah that was the path I originally checked, no luck though.

Are you sure you are checking the ROBLOX Player and not the Windows Store version of ROBLOX?

Yeah, I can see all the icons and such, I just don’t see the star creator icon.

The thing is:

The star creator icon in the files is much different than the ones in game.

I’ll try to find the star creator icon if I can.

Perhaps there might be one in the studio app, I’ll check.

I’m pretty sure the icon is supposed to be a shooting star.

Yeah, there’s a loudspeaker one with the name, can’t find the real one.

Are you sure it’s not in UI folder as a standalone? Most of the player list icons are found there and I feel like ROBLOX could have just decided to put it in the wrong folder.

Didn’t find it, they probably just put it in a different folder.

Hm. I’ll look when I get a chance and get back to you.

Found it, it was in a sprite sheet in ImageAtlas.

2 Likes