Custom Rig being invisible and bugged

First time making a big custom rig like this.

I’ve seen another post about this, and tried the suggestions in the comments, one being to check for bones being weird and scaling it down, but I’m encountering the same error with my rig.

It’s pretty nice to look at, but pains me that I can’t animate it whatsoever.

MYDRAGEN

I’m having a similar issue with the post I linked above, where my rig is all clustered up in one position, and so small its almost invisible.
help

Upscaled so you can see how tiny everything is
bro
*All parts are sized .512,.512,.512 while the Root Part generated is sized 1024,1024,512

It might have to do with my rig, but I’ve even gotten rid of some weird looking bones and I’m still encountering any issues, has anyone been in a similar situation as I have?

*Not completely rigged again because I’m trying to fix this, but this is what it looks like

I’ve probably messed up somewhere (99%) but I just need some additional help in pointing out my error because I want to get this rig up and running ASAP

1 Like

From all the details provided in this post, it looks like this is on Roblox’s end. I would file a bug report (#bug-reports).

Even in blender, I seem to be having a bit of issues on my end, but again I have no idea what’s going on.