Custom rig not rotating (SLOVED)

Hello Developers! :smile:

I was making some creatures, i built, rigged and animated them… :dragon:
But now i have a problem with one, i have no words to describe this problem… :open_mouth:

https://streamable.com/3btjfn
As you can see, the rig doesn’t rotates, even with ShiftLock (yes, it has AutoRotation enabled)

Is this a bug from the “Animate” Script? a building error? or is a bug from the studio? :weary:

It is from the script. if it was a bug, others would be having this issue. Try and find the error in the script.

But the output doesn’t says anything about this @Ulxqra

Go to the humanoid. Somewhere in their, there’s a setting that says “Character Auto Rotates”, or at least I think that’s where you find that setting. I was experimenting with this earlier and found it. It could also be that you have a giant invisible ui over the screen that’s messing with the shift lock somehow.

Where you found that setting? @cloelius

The humanoid in the rig, I think.

@cloelius The Humanoid doesn’t has that setting, it only has the AutoRotate enabled…
Maybe the problem is that the HRP is smaller than the torso…

We solved this off the forum, so just in case someone runs into the same issue, basically humanoids hate it when the Humanoid Root Part(HRP) is a perfect cube, so what I did was make the HRP wider and it seemed to work. Not sure if this is a bug, but it seems like a weird fix.

6 Likes