Custom sit animation moving player away from the seat

So today, I decided to try to learn animation, I follow a tutorial and everything in the script works, but the animation is a little bit broken. The animation, when sitting down in a seat sends the player far to the right and I dont know why? I think it might be something to do with the dummies position or something like that, but I simply dont know much about animation to fix it, and the tutorials I used had no info on it.

Example:
Sit animation

If this is your first time animating, it may be that you offset the character in the animation by moving the lower torso far away from the HumanoidRootPart (origin).

You can check if this is the case by selecting the HRP while you are sitting to see if it is by the seat or not. If it is by the seat, you will need to update your sitting animation file so that the lowertorso is not moved away from the HRP.

Animations happen relative to the location and angle of the rig’s origin, which is the HumanoidRootPart. So, you’ll want to animate as if the seat is right under your character, and not move the character to the location of the seat in the world when you are making the animation.

Example

Is this what you mean by the HumanoidRootPart?
“Animations happen relative to the location and angle of the rig’s origin, which is the HumanoidRootPart.” So does this mean that the animation is playing in perspective to the HumanoidRootPart?

Yes exactly. I’d load up the sit animation you made, but make the HRP of the character semi-transparent so that you can see when you are moving the rest of the body from the center of the rig.