Custom Textures

Hi everyone. Does anyone know where you can get free high quality textures for ROBLOX from? I’ve searched and can’t find anything. If you do know, please reply! Thanks!

2 Likes

textures for what, please be more specific.

1 Like

Textures for building.

(30 characters)

1 Like

Like construction materials?(pebble, concrete, wood)

1 Like

Yes, indeed.

(Thirty Characters)

1 Like

and you want them to be more “robloxian” or super realistic?

1 Like

I’m looking for realistic textures.

(30 Characters)

2 Likes

did you try to search for material textures?
i did that and i came across this site: https://www.textures.com/
tell me if that’s what are you aiming for

2 Likes

Unfortunantly, if you’re looking for free tile-able textures there arn’t many good resources for this type of content that’s free. I should specify that while, yes, you’ll be able to find various tile-able textures, the ones freely avalible are often lower quality, or the libaries are so small that you wont be able to find something to match your criteria.

If you’re just looking for what would essenly be a decal, non-repeatable textures, ther are thousands of resoruces avaliable if you just give it a google.

1 Like

The materials Roblox give you is good I’m sure if you search ‘texture pack’ in the toolbox you’ll find some useful textures and see whatever suits your liking but you’ll be better off finding other textures to make your builds more immersive - realistic In a kind of way.

If your looking just for known specific textures that are normally used for flooring, houses, wall interior, ect. There’s a few textures sites that could achieve that realistic approach.

The dev forum has resources - tutorials for either making your own or using free texture here is something you could take a look at: Free texture sites

1 Like

I’ve found the exact textures Roblox uses for materials on textures.com. I can’t recommend it enough; it’s free (although it requires an account and you only get 15 downloads a day), and the textures come in decent resolution

2 Likes