Custom UI Border like Blackout

For people who are here to find a solution: you can create Frames and some ImageLabels and use UIListLayout to make it, Result:

2 Likes

They may have used 4 frames per button and just tweened it when the user hovers over the button.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s just an imagebutton with a textlabel on top of it.

1 Like

Maybe, I will try to make it using this method

I thought about that too but I don’t think it is cuz they made the hover effect which I don’t think is possible with a TextLabel

By TextLabel I meant the text (and possibly the grey background) while the borders are imagelabels including the stretching ones

@LwgoDev do you know how to use tweenService?

I have to go, but If you do this should help you. It is not finished and it is messed up but it has the general idea im trying to convey:

Place1.rbxl (62.5 KB)

Yes i do but thanks for the place file cuz I was wondering how I would make it (UIList since it has a little detail in front of the frame or just position)

Edit: the UI doesnt really fit in my screen but i will change and try to do something similar

They most likely just put a frame into the middle of the button, applied a stroke, and used a UIGradient on the stroke.

Results:

Explorer:

I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to resolve the forum if it was the solution. If it wasn’t keep it open tho.

didnt really solve for me but it made me find a way to do it so i will mark as solved

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.