Customiseable & Advanced Overhead Rank

Suggestion: Make it so a rank or above can toggle there rank tag and make it so some teams have there rank tag set to other group.

1 Like

Amazing, One question: Can this soon work with leaderstats like this:

100 deaths: Skull emoji
1000 kills: Sword emoji
1 million coins: Money bag emoji

Yeah, you can make an additional script to have it update in real time or code it into the original to update when respawned/joined

1 Like

so just do

if player.Leaderstats.NAME.Value >= NUMBER then

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks alot.

This is cool but for dev, insead of group rank can you make it so you can whitelist people as well?

Can you make it so just multiple people get a certain icon. Lets say I want a smile image, how would I make multiple people where I just put their usernames in, get that badge image to be a smile?

like local players = {“names”}
clone.Frame.Badges.Smile.Visible = true

Like what would I add at the top part and that top part goes to the script below

Good idea. I’ll code that soon and get back to you :slight_smile:

mhm, by using a simple if player.Name statement

You did there a really great job ; well done!

I have no clue how to script… are you telling me to put that in somewere

you can use an if statement tyne make a badge appear

This tag works great, but I am the owner and it is only not working on me. I know this might be discontinued but did anyone else encounter this error? For more information when I test it in server and client every debug prints as normal with no errors.

Hello, there is a problem with Display Names regarding this script. If the display names are disabled, then a username does not appear where the username slot is. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

That’s a roblox issue. There isn’t a proper fix for this as far as I am aware.

Hello there. After adding the overhead to my game, I noticed there’s a minimum devrank option. This in my opinion could be tweaked as I don’t want it assuming that any SHR rank over my dev rank to be considered a “dev rank” (president etc)
image_2023-01-13_212530606

Good tool though.

I will be using that website, Thanks for sending the flaticon website

I’ve released the V2 of this titled ‘Rankify’, with a lot more safety features as well as running overall faster.