Customizable Player List with Teams

This PlayerList Module is almost the same as the Roblox Core PlayerList UI, but its customizable. So 95% of the functionality from the Core PlayerList is in this PlayerList module, but you can edit the GUI for certain themes or whatever you like.

I know for sure that I haven’t made the module customize-friendly for every single type of customization, so please send bugs, and customization requests here so I can make the module compatible with those.

Other than that, here is a video on how to use the module, and here is the actual module itself.

Here is the code you should have to require it in a LocalScript

local ReplicatedStorage = game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage')

if not (game:IsLoaded()) then game.Loaded:Wait() end

local PlayerList = require(ReplicatedStorage.PlayerList)
22 Likes

That seems really cool and with this being customizable i am sure many developers that just makes basic games will be able to make it seem more advanced.

This is not working for me, no idea if I’m doing something wrong or what. I’ve watched your video tutorial but I still can’t figure out why its not working, the console isn’t outputting any information and I’m requiring the module via local script.

Any help would be great, this module seems very promising,

For sure, can you send a picture of your PlayerGui when you play test?

This looks like a really useful feature! However, I am also having problems getting it to work even after watching the tutorial. The only things I tried to do were change the font style, add UICorners, and change the background color.

Here’s the file I was working with:
Baseplate.rbxl (67.6 KB)

You required it in a serverscript, it needs to be in a localscript.

2 Likes

Hey, I was testing it on mobile and the popout menu was not appearing after clicking on the player’s username.

Thanks!, will be updating the module soon to make the PlayerList mobile-compatible. It is not at the moment

1 Like

Was it already updated to fix mobile compatibility? Just wanna know because I’m gonna set this up right now and I wanna make sure mobile’s working fine

1 Like

Yes it is! All of the mobile components I could think of anyway. Please be sure to send me any bugs or features that still might not have mobile-friendly components to it.

:+1:
Also, could you include some kind of template that looks like the default Roblox player list? I’m trying to have the same default style Roblox has with just some small addons (full control of the playerlist, custom icons/badges, etc) so it’d be pretty cool if that was included along the current template that comes with the module