Cyberpunk city showcase

If you don’t mind, how much were you paid to make this?

1 Like

This doesn’t even look like ROBLOX! I think you did a great job doing this! Nice job!

2 Likes

I love how realistic this looks. Keep it up!

3 Likes

This looks wonderful! The lighting, mood and building style captures the Cyberpunk feel really well.

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do you use an open source assets/textures/decals or are they all handmade?

1 Like

This is definitely on of the best showcases on Roblox! At first, it didn’t even look like Roblox! I honestly have no negative feedback. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Amazing job there. This looks extremely futuristic! I agree with @Muffsn , you deserve a 10/10.

3 Likes

yes some parts are from a game called N-city and it’s free to use, many cyberpunk/dystopian themed
showcases have assets from N-city

2 Likes

That is so cool bro! Keep it up.

3 Likes

No payment, It’s a project of mine and a friend’s.

2 Likes

This looks so cool, the lighting gives an eery appearance, good job!

2 Likes

Looks a m a z i ng! Next level! The lights, designs, building features and details even the shadows and npcs! You got to publish this once you’ve finished working on it, i’ll play this and explore every bit i swear-

2 Likes

you down to find some random hidden secrets too? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This looks really good, love the attention to detail its amazing, and nice lighting!

1 Like

WOAH! This looks AMAZING, the lighting is perfect, you can see the light reflecting off the ground. It’s like retracing on Roblox, the colors match perfectly, I am AMAZED. I would and if you finish this I will play this game. I am lost for words of how GOOD this IS

1 Like

This is probably one if not the coolest thing I have seen on here, everything is just so beautiful. You and your friend did a great job. :hugs:

2 Likes

This is looking very promising!

1 Like

This is insane, I love it. i can’t wait to play it!!

1 Like

looks kinda basic could use some work

jk lol

2 Likes

how much time did it take bc this looks so cool

2 Likes