Cyberpunk city showcase

Hi there I just started working on a cyberpunk themed city with a friend and I thought I’d share some screenshots. Feedback is welcome

(we still got a long way to go)

186 Likes

This looks STUNNING. I love the creativity, if this was shown on a trailer to a new game coming on a system like a console I’d fall for it. The night aesthetic gives off a futuristic vibe of walking through the streets of New York City in the year 3020. The lighting is fantastic, and I can’t see how someone couldn’t like this map. 10/10 :+1:

16 Likes

I can now estimates how the future will look in the next several hundred years :crystal_ball:

My comment: HOLY OOOOOOOFFFF!!!

6 Likes

best builder in roblox imo.

cant change my mind.

i will never be better than him.

4 Likes

Hello! :raised_hand:
That’s a nice showcase,i saw that you liked one of mine and i decided to see your profile :sweat_smile:,good luck on your next projects!
:beers:

4 Likes

This is one of the best creations I have seen on the devforum, it is just beautiful. :clap:

5 Likes

This is just, beautiful. The lighting is perfect, the models are excellent quality. It almost looks like real life. I can’t wait to see the rest of the game in the future!

5 Likes

I love it! The attention to detail and the superb lighting really make this build awesome. You’ve earned a like :smile:

3 Likes

It looks absolutely amazing, but in the second picture the roof/upper wall behind the shop looks bare and void of anything. Looks great though.

3 Likes

This looks incredible! In my opinion it looks really underrated but I don’t think a candle fits in the 3rd picture. Still really good!

4 Likes

Exceptional quality! Keep up the amazing work!

4 Likes

Wow, this build is amazing!! Good luck building the rest, you and your friend are heading in a great direction.

Robloxpunk 2077!!

2 Likes

This is pretty good. Your use of meshes is exceptional, and you really nailed the lighting. I think it could benefit from some post-processing and atmospheric fog, however. Perhaps some DOF and slightly tweaked color correction alongside light fog. I also think that surface appearances should be used here, it could really benefit the build.
Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

It looks great even to me someone who doesn’t use neon much so keep it up!

3 Likes

This looks great! Looks pretty realistic, the details are great and the lighting is also on spot. I personally give it a 10/10.

2 Likes

You’ve really outdone yourself!

I love the lighting a lot and how it gives off the environment and the mood for the overall map. The amount of details you put in to make the world feel more lived-in is also something I admire.

2 Likes

Woah I am making a cyberpunk city too!

2 Likes

This is A M A Z I NG! I love the details you added into it. Even the doomslayer’s sword on the last image!

The graphics are amazing with it.

Keep with the good work!

2 Likes

Everything else is well lit, but the bar is near pitch black, kinda ruins the detail on the walls, floor, ceiling as you cant even see them. (like a single shade lighter in there would be good)

Also where can I play this?!

This is :fire: ! Keep up the good work man.

1 Like