Cyberpunk inspired street

I’m working on the club for my clients and I want you to let me know what I could add.
Please, don’t mention the fog and light work for now, I’m fixing it! It was just for a hard scratch!
Any buildings tips are appreciated!
You can also leave your thoughts!

38 Likes

Might I suggest removing the vape sign? It is against the ToS. Other than that, the build looks fantastic and I’d love to play it sometime. It’s detailed with lots of signs and meshes, and I like that!

13 Likes

It all looks amazing. It’s good that you didn’t overwhelm the build with large chunks of opaque neon, which is something that I’ve seen some other people do.

3 Likes

This look good!
I would change a bit the lighting too, making it darker will make it look better.

you just need ray tracing and it looks epic xd!

3 Likes

Yeah, how I said in description, the lighting is just a hard scratch, going to be much better in the future!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I was thinking about that deeply.
And I’ve considered, that I would burn your eyes, heh.

1 Like

Thanks for informing me and for your opinion!
Going to replace it.

2 Likes

That is very good. I would really love to play this when it is out.

1 Like

it doesn’t look like a vape, it just looks like any kind of glass but i would recommend replacing the vape word with any other word, cause that would give it away.

2 Likes

I really like it the lighting looks awesome! Keep that good work!

2 Likes

An incredible build considering how much time you had to actually build it, the game was only released around a month or 2 ago.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Only thing I would change is the vape sign (Might be against the ToS, I’m not 100% sure though). But other than that this is an amazing build.

3 Likes

This is amazing! I love the neon signs that are everywhere! But I agree with most of the comments that the vape sign should be replaced with a ToS friendly version. But, it looks great!

1 Like