D-Devs: Snippets [PLUGIN]

Keeping it short and simple,
Tutorial/Video:

Plugin File:
TestPlugin.rbxmx (305.6 KB)

To Download:
to download this plugin click the file open studio → any game → Plugins → Tools → Plugins Folder move this file in that folder and restart roblox!

And a word by me:
I made this plugins because Many snippets plugin was just not that good (only some paid one)
this is also my first plugin so go easy on me alr

EDIT:
click “Tab” to enable the snippet
I forgot to tell this :v
why Tab? I am new to making plugins so Idk if we can use normal “Enter” to run the snippet
the tab basically adds the space which runs as an execute
for eg:

//cmd: arg1, arg2" "
the space in the " is the space for execution

(sorry I suck at explaining)

7 Likes

So your just gonna give this incredible plugin for free without taking anything?

This is actually really cool. I would suggest publishing this to roblox though so that it’s more convinient to get this plugin. Good work!!

1 Like

I understand your pain when you want a plugin and it’s locked behind the new Roblox paid plugin needing real money

and I will publish it on Roblox but before that I need to find some errors and fix them
If you find any errors, let me know :+1:

1 Like

Yessss finally someone who understands the pure terror of everything being locked behind a stupid paywall, I get it, you want to make money but that literally ruins the entire purpose of the thing being HELPFUL to the community, rather, just a burden and a taunt.

I sure will!

Do they give you the money in robux or in real life money?

1 Like

Are you stuttering in the title?
Or is that the name?

1 Like

Nah with all due respect the name used for this plugin is normal without any stuttering signs like we normally use

1 Like