D5no - Experienced Builder/Environmental Artist + 3D Modeler

Hey there! I just you a request on Discord. I would like to discuss hiring you to develop some scenery for one of my projects! Actinide#8137

2 Likes

Updated my portfolio with some new work & recent commissions. Feel free to check it out! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, we were in the middle of discussing your services and you haven’t replied at all. I mentioned a time frame and have been waiting for a response since then and then I saw you had updated this portfolio. This unfortunately shows some unprofessionalism on your end, I would have been happy if you had simply said that you weren’t into the project so that I could have continued my search for a builder sooner.

I still want to thank you for the time you gave me. I think you are great at what you do and we can undoubtedly expect more great developments from you. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

My apologies, I meant to reach out to you again to let you know I wouldn’t be accepting your project but I forgot to reply. Hopefully you find a builder for your position, sorry I couldn’t be of help. Thanks for the compliment too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m stunned, everything absolutely on point!
I have a question, do you take percentages by any chance?

2 Likes

I don’t typically take percentages unless it’s for a project known to be big & successful.

2 Likes

Recently completed a lot of commissions! Updated the top of my portfolio with some new photos and game links!! Check it out <3
One of my newest creations which I built with my friend harht: Barbie Kingdom Homestore - Roblox

Added some new low poly game maps & homestores to my portfolio as well.

1 Like

Hi Flauxn. I have added you on dizzy. My dizzy is Jerrythewinner#4377.

1 Like

Interested in your work, lovely builds. Added you on Discord @Nexorite#6741

1 Like

Added you on Discord. Can’t wait to hear back from you.

1 Like

Commissions filling up really quickly, I can handle multiple at once depending on how lenient you are with deadlines.

2 Likes

Will not be accepting new commissions til next week, still feel free to message me though.

1 Like

Added some new commissions to my portfolio - check them out! They are marked “|NEW|”

1 Like

Hello, I DMed you on discord and you said that you will accept to the project but after that you never answered me back on if you want to know the details

1 Like

Can you message me again? I’m sorry about that.

1 Like

I DMed (30 characterssssssssssssssssssssss)

3 Likes

For the time being, only taking jobs over 50K+ R$, will do jobs for less depending on the workload though. I have a few commissions I’m still working on & will be more free in June but my messages are open. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

hey! Would you be willing to take % for a upcomming game with investors?

1 Like

If Im ever able to afford you for a Clothing group styled game, I would 100% hire you!

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I’m not comfortable doing that.

2 Likes