D5no - Experienced Builder/Environmental Artist + 3D Modeler

Honestly, your builds are stunning, and to be honest you are probably the best Low-Poly builder I’ve seen so far. I was wondering if you we’re willing to help me make something I will be paying with USD, I will add you via Discord, my discord is The Black Mamba#6372!

2 Likes

I have updated my portfolio with one of my newest commissions, it’s marked |NEW| at the top of my portfolio. This is also a personal favorite of mine, had a fun time making it!

1 Like

Added you on discord! Would love to talk to you about a map I have in mind. I see that you are currently only accepting 50k commissions, but I’d still love to chat about it and your price range for it!

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Experience Low/High-Poly Building Portfolio (Private Discussion)

Updated my portfolio with a current work in progress project, a UGC store for Erythia. Will continue to update my portfolio!

2 Likes

This is amazing! Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Finished a commission for @Erythia with my friend harht! It has been updated on my portfolio. Commissions are still open but only accepting certain ones, don’t hesitate to message me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Incredible! Just wow wow wow! I aspire to be as good as you one day!

3 Likes

Just updated my portfolio with about 3 new completed commissions! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Might hire u soon, your projects look really outstanding.

1 Like

Ok, cool I will check and accept your request.

1 Like

Thank you @Apeturez !!! Let me know if you do.

2 Likes

Hey! May I ask whether your sky is made by you, or made by someone else? I’ve been having trouble recently looking for skies to go with my games and builds and I noticed some of the nice skies you have in some of the screenshots above.

2 Likes

I agree, finding skies is difficult. To answer your question, I don’t. I usually use the default sky or one from the toolbox, but the reason you may not get it to look like mine is because I manipulate the look of it a lot from it’s original version. I recommend trying out the atmosphere lighting setting if you haven’t already, it gives much more customization to the way the sky looks and really helps get it how you want it to look! Usually finding a good skybox isn’t difficult for most builds, even if that means using the default skybox. The other lighting settings though are definitely the most important part.

Okay thanks! I’ll definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Hello! I am very interested in your work! Please add me on roblox to discuss details. @d5no

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request on Discord around a day ago and you accepted, however you never replied to me when I contacted you. Would appreciate a reply, thanks :grin:

2 Likes

He probably might not respond to everyone since he probably has so many clients I mean just look at how many posts there is like 60 he must have gotten like at least 20 people asking him to build something with due dates it really is stressful having a lot of people dm’ing you at the same time and they want updates every few minutes you’re around the whole place

2 Likes

Yes, that is true. I usually wake up with about 5+ new requests each day, I get to all eventually but I get a lot of messages throughout the day as well so sometimes a reminder is needed or it’ll slip past me.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes you are buliding for someone and then a day passes another and you forget about some people and then you just have to rush it a bit

1 Like