Da Hood Remake In Public Testing

Hey Developers. I Need Help Testing A New Remake I Made About Da Hood I Made This For Fun And I Hope You Like It.
Here Is The Game Link Da Hood Remake - Roblox

6 Likes

Btw This Is An old Version Of The Da Hood Map.
Also More Big Updates Coming Soon

4 Likes

Some Bugs Are Getting Fixed Right Now Hotfix Soon

4 Likes

first of all, you’ll need to find some way to make revenue off this if you want it to succeed. be it recreating hood gamepasses or adding unique cosmetic features in exchange for a small price in robux. this will cover advertising costs. simple donations wont do it when you dont have much exposure. I find the game works fine but id need to test it with more people. I wish you the best of luck, and if you want any advice, its been a while since ive done any of this crap but id be willing to help. Also if a community develops around it for the love of god get good moderators to keep toxicity from ruining it.

4 Likes

Yes Thats What I’m Planning To Do And Thanks For Your FeedBack :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Don’t make it an exact replica of Da Hood, because it will be seen as a Da Hood copy and some people won’t play. it looks cool tho

EDIT: im dumb, i was blind and didn’t read i could public test it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New Update Is Out Now Add House System And Added New Gui

1 Like

Ok I got a few things to say about this;

DOWNSIDES
Depth of field effect is way too strong and obnoxious.
Cars are really fast, Slow them down just a tad bit.
The terrain is a little obnoxious and a big thumbs down for me personally.

SUGGESTIONS
I suggest disabling the backpack when sitting inside the driverseats.
I suggest removing the names above the ATM’s that say “cashier”
I suggest re-building the buildings, as the older feel doesn’t fit the newer style.
I suggest adding damage to the roads
And last but not least, Make some actual shops, not just buttons.

UP SIDES
Roads look really good.
Cars look nice.
GUI’s look nice.
Really everything else is good. Nice job at this.

2 Likes