Dance slide speed GUI

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!I want to get better at scripting

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible! I want to make a speed GUI with the sliding GUI image

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? I tried a lot of things but it still didn’t work. This is the script that I made but it’s a button “ GUI.Dance.x05.MouseButton1Down:Connect(function() – 0.5X SPEED
    Sound:Play()
    anim:AdjustSpeed(0.5) – Adjust Speed HERE
    end)“

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you! I want to make it like the slider gui when you slide it speed up the dance and when you slide back it slow down the dance.

-- This is an example Lua code block

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

1 Like

I hope you know scripting.

You can watch this video, if you know scripting, you can edit it yourself for changing your “dance speed”. And I hope it’s will help you.

1 Like