Danger Zone [ALPHA] - Feedback & Invite

Hello, everyone!
I wanted you to give feedback and also join Alpha Testing for our upcoming game!
With my great partner, @Bloxynet we’re preparing an original concept for a game, which will educate & entertain young and even adult audiences!
The game is called Danger Zone, and your main goal is to search for historical artifacts, which you sell at your customizable pawn shop, where your made coins are useable for new equipment, apartment decorations, pets, and much more! Nothing is for free, tho… Everything has Its own price for a certain reason. You will challenge radioactivity, low/high temperature, high pressure, plague, and more this time! Search for artifacts, fight wild animals, and scale your pawn shop imperium!
The game is not out yet, but here are some thumbnails and in-game photos + trailer
Discord server: Hestia Studios

YOUTUBE TRAILER: Danger Zone Trailer - YouTube

4 Likes

Second last picture: why is there a red and white train thing, but no train tracks

You dont have to remove it though, I doubt players will notice

1 Like

So you’re promoting robbery of historical artifacts for own personal wealth…

Jokes aside this seems extremely interesting and I will have to check it out!

4 Likes

If you mean the gate, It’s used for cars and not trains, haha.

1 Like

Gives stalker vibes. Also the trees are eerily similar to the trees Unturned uses.

Could do more work with the lighting, although already good, I feel that it lacks atmosphere, the ambience is already good, but needs some more work with volumetric lighting, some bloom too would help.

The lack of fog in a presumably a ‘Post Apocalyptic’ world is also something to improve upon.

And the windows on Houses doesn’t seem natural compared to the Khrushchyovka Apartments, some consistency would help. I would understand if said houses are a placeholder though.

1 Like

Yep, will fix the lighting for sure, thanks!
Buildings are made with precision for parts, because there’s quite a lot of them and we’re trying to keep it as low as possible, so the game doesn’t load for hours.
However, we’re planning to remake the buildings in the nearest future!
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

hmmm, yes, sounds very educational.

Was it less previous time?

P.S. I don’t hate the game, I can’t see much of it as your trailer is just a shaky camera movement under epic music, but just from the looks its ok. It’s the wording of your post that makes me blast.

We’re educating the audience, by showing them different hazardous situations and how they should act in real life! We will have a description how they should act or how they should survive in real life and not in the game!
But I didn’t mention that, you’re right :slight_smile:
Thanks for your opinion, we appreciate it!