Dark theme and new design should apply to Create, Currency and moderation-related pages

I turned on the dark theme option (which I love btw) but the Create tab still looks like this:

How can I dark theme my life if my development page looks like this?!
Thanks for the dark theme and a whole lot of work though, haha.
-big

22 Likes

See this post:

Dark theme for pages like these doesn’t exist and may not.

3 Likes

Currently, the create tab doesn’t not support the dark theme, and remains white, which is quite off-putting when using the dark theme.

I’m sure all dark mode developers would greatly appreciate this feature being added, as it would be much easier on people’s eyes as they worked in places with lower light levels.

6 Likes

Currently, lots of pages follow a very old style, instead of the most recent which I personally really love. Let me give you an example:

(Great eraser work I know)

It would be great if everything followed the new theme. At the very least, make dark theme affect all pages!

7 Likes

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to enable dark theme on some pages

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because we could see better.

There should be a pages that should look like.

Create Page:

Currency Page:

Moderation Page (Active Temporarily Ban):

Moderation Page (Account Deletion):

Moderation Page (Expired Temporarily Ban, or Warning):

Cancel Renewal should be as dialog:

I would like for these to change.

10 Likes

Group admin page has been updated recently so it is very reasonable to expect a dark theme on all legacy pages. However, it is not clear when exactly.

1 Like