I’ve recently created a Dark Theme for the Roblox Developer Hub as a (hopefully) temporary solution until an official one is released. Here are instructions on installing it:
- Make sure you’re using Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. These are the only browsers that Stylish supports.
- Download the Stylish extension.
- Go to the userstyle page on Stylish: https://userstyles.org/styles/161949/developer-hub-dark
- Click “Install userstyle”
- That’s it!
- The autocomplete/swiftype widget does not color properly in some places
- Large code blocks do not color correctly TEMP SOLUTION: CLICK DARK MODE AT BOTTOM
Hopefully this helped! I know some people were looking for one. I’ll be working on solving the issues soon enough.