DASH 'N' GATHER - A Cool Collectathon

DASH ‘N’ GATHER is a collectathon/platformer built off of the Sip N’ Munch Movement Engine created by @Pelo_208.

DASH ‘N’ GATHER is in its alpha phase, and is nowhere close to being complete. Everything seen in it is subject to change.

actually as of now im planning on redoing the first two zones lol

Anyway, here’s the game link n such. I plan to learn better level design to improve the layouts of the areas currently.

Well, turns out I have no more ideas for the game. Chances are that I’ll scrap it in the next week or so. Sorry.

7 Likes

I really enjoy this game. It’s so polished. I think it could definitely use a bit of a update with the zip line, as it feels awkward rn.

1 Like

Pretty interesting game, but there is really not much to do (Yes, I know it’s a WIP). You might want to add sections that actually use the dash mechanic, as I found it wasn’t particularly necessary.

1 Like

Nice game! How did you make it feel like the momentum of wherever the player moves is slightly weighting down on the player to give a satisfying character movement?

1 Like

Using some clever tricks to change the character’s density, it makes them feel more smooth like butter.

The lower the density, the slower the character accelerates and decelerates.
It’s recommended to do this to ALL main body parts including the root.

1 Like