Data Store Limits

I have a quick question about Data Store Limits. Let’s say our current limit is set at 60 and you call GetAsync, but unfortunately it fails. Will this decrease the number of requests to 59 or will it remain at 60?

I ask because I retry 10 times if data fails, that said, I don’t know what would happen if it errored like 3 times. (I have read about the limits in the Dev-Hub, but I didn’t find anything related to how limits are affected by data store failing and erroring).

I am planning to use DataStore to save all ReservedServer’s access code and other data before teleporting players to the ReservedServer, then I will retrieve that on the actual ReservedServer. (That’s why this question about the limit got to my mind)

I do not really know what the answer is neither, I can only assume.
But from what I think, it will decrease the number of requests considering the fact that a request has been made, and the response itself is irrelevant. I don’t think you should be worrying too much on that, as it has more to do on Roblox’s end, and there is nothing much that you can possibly do about it.

Well, if it indeed counts which is what I assume too, but just wanted to make sure. What could I do to assign some data to a server?

Data I want to assign:

{OwnerId, ReservedCode}

That way the reserved code can retrieve that data using the PrivateServerId as key.
I was going to use MemoryStoreService but the limit is too short for the entire game I believe.

What can you understand from that? I see that 100k request is the limit for the entire game no matter how much users you have.

100,000 possible requests per minute seems like enough to save the players’ data at a frequent rate under the current server, keep in mind it is based on how many players are currently in the game, so it can not exceed 100,000, it will be capable of holding less requests per minute the smaller the server is.
Edit: Just noticed it is applied on the entire game, not just an individual server (that’s why it also didn’t make much sense initially)

Yeah, but it says the limit is applied to the experience level, which I assume is 100k for the entire game and not per server.

That means that if like 50k people were to click the teleport to play solo in a game 50k SetAsync request will be used and then when those servers load, 50k GetAsync request will also be used, running out of request in less than a minute.

I know it probably won’t happen but I just make assumptions of what would happen.

EDIT 1: I just read your edit lol

EDIT 2: What would I use then, I don’t want to touch Data Store because teleport will be something frequent in my game lobby.

I think the core concept of teleportation has to be approached if this very unlikely scenario really worries you, which I assume avoiding teleportation so frequently is not even a consideration. So I guess just leave it like it is, and keep in mind how unlikely such a scenario is. There is nothing much you can do about it.