Data Stores Data Loss Issue

Hi developers,

We have been receiving many reports about recent intermittent data loss from Data Stores. We want to let you know that we are aware of the problem and doing everything we can to investigate and resolve this issue.

If your game has been affected, please let us know. We have no solutions to offer at this point but resolving this is our top priority.

Thank you for your patience as we deal with this issue.

134 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate it.

9 Likes

Thank you for making this a priority! The transparency is appreciated.

11 Likes

Thanks for the info!

6 Likes

Thanks for the topic we needed this.

8 Likes

This definitely needed to be addressed. I’m glad this is being prioritized!

9 Likes

Thanks for the information

6 Likes

Glad this is finally being reviewed. Thanks for the heads-up.

6 Likes

No, thank YOU for not overlooking on this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for telling us about this. Definitely the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Glad to see it’s top priority, and I hope it’s fixed soon.

4 Likes

I’m not currently developing but I concur with everyone else. Thank you very much for being transparent about something as important as this. I personally find datastores difficult and would’ve assumed this was an error on my part, only to spend potential dozens of hours trying to find a fix that doesn’t exist.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, this has been a real bad knocker. There have been several issues in the past before that have been critical, but this one has been quite detrimental to development processes. I really do wish the engineering team luck in resolving data store issues, because this is something being felt by both players and developers.

4 Likes

Thank you for this post! One of the things that has always bothered me is the losing data somewhere when using the data stores. No matter how many checks you put in place, Something could still go wrong. Hopefully this issue will be resolved as soon as possible!

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, I’ll definitely check if my game has any issues!

5 Likes

Glad the issue is being addressed. Hope the fix will come soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information!
Hope that issue is fixed. :wink:

3 Likes

I am having reports of players stats being reset. I have a staff of admins that are replacing players stats using badges given. It doesn’t seem to be everyone but a select few have reported issues in the past few hours.
Dragon Ball After Future

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this data loss issue, even though I don’t even have any players that would play my game, it’s still something I would worry about.

3 Likes

Thank you! was worried my coding was causing it… ahah

4 Likes