DataPredict Neural [Beta 0.4.0] - PyTorch-like Deep Learning Library Meets Roblox!

Do you need a general purpose Machine and Deep Learning Library that has similar API to Scikit-Learn? You can view it here:

Overview

DataPredictNeuralIconSmall|242x242 50%

Ever wanted a PyTorch-like deep learning library for Roblox? Now you can!

Thanks to Lua being capable of copying object-orientated programming feature, this library is able to do automatic differentiation, distributed training and more!

Documentation And Tutorials:

Welcome to Aqwam’s DataPredict Neural Library! | DataPredict Neural

Features
  • Take advantage of calculations combining both automatic differentiation and manual differentiation, simplifying complex calculations while maintaining high performance.

• Craft complex models effortlessly using dynamic computational graphs, giving you the ability to create any models you want and modify them at runtime.

• Take advantage of model and data parallelism capabilities for extremely fast training, prediction and experimentation.

• Build singular models that are interconnected between servers and clients through distributed training.

• Build models that handles multi-dimensional inputs and outputs to solve any demands of your projects.

• Dive into user-friendly API designed for you to learn in a couple of minutes.

• Built for production-grade and research-grade applications.

• Cross compatible with DataPredict library.

Use Cases
  • In-Game Recommendation System

• Self-Learning AIs (such as enemies, pets and companions)

• Image Moderation

• Image Generation

• Player Action Prediction System

• Furniture/Parts Placement Generation (if you have some land plot system like in Lumber Tycoon or the Work At Pizza Place)

• Personalized Item For Player (for example, if you have an item that want’s to adapt to player’s usage of item)

Make note that when used with used with Roblox’s MemoryStore service, it will allow you to do global cross-server training. The library was designed to handle distributed training from the start, which PyTorch and TensorFlow did not do.

Preview Code

SequentialNeuralNetwork:setMultipleFunctionBlocks(

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 1, 3}}),

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 3, 5}}),

ActivationBlocks.LeakyReLU.new(),

DropoutBlocks.Dropout.new({dropoutRate = 0.5}),

WeightBlocks.Linear.new({dimensionSizeArray = {1, 5, 1}}),

ShapeTransformationBlocks.Transpose.new({dimensionIndexArray = {2, 3}}),

ActivationBlocks.LeakyReLU.new()

)

for i = 1, 100000 do

local generatedLabelTensor = SequentialNeuralNetwork:forwardPropagate(inputTensor)

local lossTensor = CostFunction:calculateLossTensor(generatedLabelTensor, labelTensor)

local costValue = CostFunction:calculateCostValue(generatedLabelTensor, labelTensor)

SequentialNeuralNetwork:backPropagate(lossTensor)

print(costValue)

task.wait()

end

Download Links

DataPredict Neural (Advanced Deep Learning Library)

TensorL (Tensor Library)

Development Priority Poll

What should be the next update will be?

• Internal parts such as convolutional layers and pooling layers.
  • External models such as reinforcement learning, generative and recurrent models.

0 voters

16 Likes

Genuinely insane, I was just thinking of trying to learn datapredict again and you come out with something that will make my life a billion times easier :smiley:

Awesome work

1 Like

Development Priority Survey

Hello guys! I’m adding a survey to the first post to see what I should prioritize. Please put in your votes so that choice will most likely to be developed first!

For now, I’ll be taking a break from developing this library for a while and wait for you guys to vote until enough data is received.

1 Like

Im going to check it out then i get home, Im att my grand parents house rn.

1 Like

I was training a regular nn with @Cffex to classify digits with the mnist dataset, which reached a local optima of 80%, no matter what we did it just wouldn’t improve. I’m looking forward on the convolutional layers since it’s much better for processing images

also

this has parallel luau? if so then i’m definitely switching over

would love to have typechecking tho, so i dont have to constantly look at the docs

I don’t exactly understand how this works. Is is possible for you to update with comments please?

looks cool tho

I find the normal data predict library easier to understand, this library is to make the API similar to that of the PyTorch library. You might want to get a ML or PyTorch refresher to understand better. Try the normal one and fiddle around as its mor documented

Nice!

It will have it during later updates. Just not now. I’m currently designing how the tensors should be moved around while taking full advantage of the parallel luau capabilities. That doesn’t mean you should switch though.

Haha, Sorry about that! Will add it later once I get the pure Lua version of this library up and running.

1 Like

Beta Version 0.1.0 Update!

Added

• WeightBlocks: AutoSizeLinear, AutoSizeBias

• ShapeTransformationBlocks: Flatten, Reshape

• PoolingBlocks: AveragePooling, MaximumPooling, MinimumPooling, BasePoolingBlock

• CompressionBlocks: Sum, BaseCompressionBlock

• OperatorBlocks: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Concatenate, DotProduct, BaseOperatorBlock

• Containers: ComputationalGraph

• Models: GenerativeAdversarialNetwork, WassersteinGenerativeAdversarialNetwork, BaseGemerativeAdversarialNetwork, BaseModel

• Cores: AutomaticDifferentiationTensor, SymbolicDifferentiationTensor

Changed

• Utilities: IterativeTrainingWrapper, TensorToClassConverter

• Cores: FunctionBlocks

Removed

• Cores: DifferentiationTensorObject
2 Likes

Also don’t forget to update the tensor library as well!

Beta Version 0.2.0 Update!

Added

• PoolingBlocks: AveragePooling1D, AveragePooling2D, AveragePooling3D, MaximumPooling1D, MaximumPooling2D, MaximumPooling3D, MinimumPooling1D, MinimumPooling2D, MinimumPooling3D, MaximumUnpooling1D, MaximumUnpooling2D, MaximumUnpooling3D

• EncodingBlocks: OneHotEncoding, LabelEncoding, BaseEncodingBlock

• CostFunctions: BinaryCrossEntropy, CategoricalCrossEntropy, FocalLoss

Changed

• Utilities: TensorToClassConverter

• Cores: FunctionBlocks

Removed

• PoolingBlocks: AveragePooling, MaximumPooling, MinimumPooling, MaximumUnpooling
1 Like

TensorL-3D Update!

Please convert the current TensorL-3D library to TensorL as soon as possible! I will not make the DataPredict-Neural be compatible with TensorL-3D in the future.

TensorL can handle any N-dimensional sized tensors and DataPredict-Neural will follow the TensorL’s format. So this should be fun!

1 Like

Beta Version 0.3.0

Added

• ConvolutionBlocks: Convolution1D, Convolution2D, Convolution3D, BaseConvolution

Changes

• OperatorBlocks: Mean, StandardDeviation, ZScoreNormalization

Side Notes

Also don’t forget to update your TensorL library!

@everyone

2 Likes

Beta Version 0.4.0

Added

• EncodingBlocks: PositionalEncoding, OneHotEncoding, LabelEncoding, BaseEncodingBlock

• ConvolutionBlocks: AutomaticConvolution1D, AutomaticConvolution2D, AutomaticConvolution3D

• OperatorBlocks: Extract

• PaddingBlocks: ZeroPadding, BasePaddingBlock

Changes

• WeightBlocks: AutoSizeLinear → AutomaticLinear, AutoSizeBias → AutomaticBias

• ConvolutionBlocks: Convolution1D, Convolution2D, Convolution3D

• Containers: ComputationalGraph

Side Notes

Don’t forget to update the TensorL library!

1 Like