Analyzed the code, found some issue. It seems to be an old issue. Studio internally maintains a cache for DataStore’s UpdateAsync. For the first request or the request whose cache has expired, it would save the data incorrectly bypassing the GameSetting checking, which is the issue you are watching.
You know, recently we fixed a bug, in which the cache entry never expires. Before that fix, only the initial UpdateAsync request bypasses the checking. After the fix, any request whose cache expires would also bypass. So, previously the cache-never-expiration bug somehow “hides” the unexpected saving issue.
Now I have turned off the Fast Flag for cache-never-expiration bug for Studio, and I will also work on a fix for that, then all requests should not bypass the checking:-)