[DAY 1] Making new Ui for the next 28 days!

Looking for feedback on my day 1 project for this series!

Please leave any feedback that you may have in the comments below!

8 Likes

I don’t prefer this style of UI (tons of rounded corners and tons of saturated colors), but the UI is mostly consistent in that style. I can respect that.

Two points of criticism:

• The text that reads ‘Whose avatar is this?’ is a bit hard to read. This is because it is light-colored text on a light-colored background. I recommend changing the text to contrast better with the background. (a darker color for the text.)
  • The text that reads ‘Roblox’ seems to be a different font than the other text in the UI. I recommend changing that font to be the same as everything else for consistency.
    • Edit: Looking at it again, I think it looks ‘off’ to me because it’s in all caps. The font might actually be the same.
5 Likes

Can you change the font a little better in any textLabel.

1 Like

Yeah it’s all Fredoka One (a font available in Roblox Studio which is why it’s such a common use for me.) Thanks!

Can you elaborate? Also this was made in photoshop, but is able to be imported into Roblox studio!

Late reply but Fredoka One’s got to be one of the most overrated Roblox fonts EVER. I see it in every single game i play and it’s honestly annoying.