Day 2 of building what you think

Day 2 of building what you think
HOUSE

9 Likes

All i have to say is that its creative but there’s a lot of issues you can do to improve the building:

1. Parts clipping each other
  2. Parts aren’t lined up correctly

Eitherway this build is nice for a beginner! I would be interested if you made a series where you’d show your progress every time frame given (for example, every week)

1 Like

DANG I can tell there’s methods and techniques you’re not using that are almost a must, but this build brute forces it to play out the way it should. Now that’s impressive! the path to epicness beckons you

1 Like

I will definitely show my work as I try to go from beginner to a full on builder thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your feedback

:shock: that is amazing! did you use Roblox Studio Or Blender?
Maybe give it some more color

Its obviously Studio. Look at the amount of clipping and parts.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but the amount of clipping and parts not aligned make this build look extremely bad. And the decals are unnecessary.

1 Like

Oh I see It just looks like it could be made from blender

1 Like

Looks like a lower quality bloxburg build :confused:
Not too bad, it’s mainly with the architecture design, also lack of some basic skills.

1 Like

Add more color schemes if you’re going into classic houses
Change grid size if you wanna align those bricks perfectly!
-Some windows don’t have the same sizes
-Garage is smaller than the door

1 Like

Okay, I have quite a few opinions on this build.

#1: Color
The colors you chose can definitely be used but it feels a little too greyish. maybe add some more color or even bushes and vines growing on the house. It will improve the parts of the build that are a bit messy.

#2: Clipping/Unnecessary Parts

Pictures like these show me that you inserted quite a few parts just to make that one section. Can’t remember if this is possible or not but you should at least union the parts at the same size and attach the same textures so it isn’t clipping through the sides like shown below.

#3: Design

Honestly, the design of the build just isn’t all that appealing,

In the image shown above, there is this random blank space with no details on the right. On the left are many different sized windows that are different sizes and shapes and look out of place.
The image below also shows flaws in the design.

There’s a random triangle roof over the window when there were none on the others.

To summarize all of my points, just make sure you pay attention to detail when building.
Considering you’re a beginner, this is actually very good, I don’t believe I could’ve made something this nice at the start. Either way, just keep progressing and doing your best, eventually something will click and your builds will improve! Keep it up!

1 Like