[DCO] Obby Feedback

Hello Developers!

I have been working on finishing my DCO over the summer. I would like some feedback regarding how the game feels and looks (stages), as well as suggestions for improvements.

This is not meant to be an obby that is easy! Keep that in mind! It is very very hard…

** GUI and spawn are not completed yet. **

Press R to instantly respawn.
Press T to make others around you invisible.

Game link: Sonar's Difficulty Chart Obby - Roblox

Unique features to complete stages: Client freezing to avoid lava parts, secret ways to jump into different stages that are impossible to jump in ordinarily.

You will start off with all the stages completed, allowing you to explore each one by clicking the arrows at the top to change stages.

sick game, but personally would not add gravity coil, it kinda defeats the “difficulty” in the obby (PERSONALLY)

and i would also make it so when the click the back 10 stage arrow if your value <= 10 then it would go to 1, not back to 79

1 Like

Noted :slight_smile:
How did the stages look?

1 Like

good, i liked them, some confused me on which way to go but i got the hang of it

2 Likes

I don’t really find anything significant or needs improvement for the stages, overall a pretty generic DCO. There might be some aspects (like client freezing) which would be harder to do on things like mobile, so you might want to consider that.

Just only have some suggestions and bugs for some aspects of the game that aren’t related to the stages. Feel free to message me if you would like to inform you.

1 Like

Please hit me up with some suggestions and possible bugs :slight_smile:

2 Likes