De Holy Sisters | Court!

De Holy Sisters - Court!!
by: De Holy Queen

What is De Holy Court?

De Holy Court is a place where our High Ranks will make important decisions about your future! Every complaint, every demotion, every ban, basically everything related to O2 rule violations will be brought to court! It’s a real “game” with real people.

What does a normal day in De Holy Court look like?

1. You will get notified per DM’s that you must join De Holy Court now.
  2. An HR will show you where you have to sit down.
  3. A Holy Director+ will then enter the room and be the Judge.
  4. The Judge will ask the Jury to enter the courtroom and to sit down.
  5. The Judge will then explain why you’re here and ask you to explain yourself.
  6. You should now try your best to explain what happened and why you did that.
  7. The Judge will take the Jury to the back and discuss what they should do.
  8. The Judge + Jury will enter the courtroom again and the Judge will announce what they will do now EX: Blacklist, 1 Month Ban, 1 Week Ban, Demotion, and more!

What powers do the Judge and Jury have?

Judge

Can cancel the appointment before and during the progress.
Can interrupt you and the Jury at any time.
Can NOT make decisions on their own.

Jury

Can ask questions.
Can vote what should happen to you. [ANONYMOUSLY!]

FAQ

Who is in the Jury?
We will choose random HR’s and Holy Table Members. They will not know anything about your case until the Judge explains it in the courtroom, including your name.

I’m not able to show up to the given date/time anymore. What happens now?
The Judge and Jury should show up to the court when invited, however there won’t be any punishment for them as we can mostly call a new Judge/Jury! The Defendant MUST show up, or they will face a 1-week ban and get a new appointment for De Holy Court. We know it’s strict, but the Defendant should be happy that he has this chance of defending themselves in the first place, AH!

I didn’t do anything, so why am I going to court?
You shouldn’t have to worry if you didn’t do anything. We take every case very serious, and we will listen to you!

Isn’t a whole Court process a bit too dramatic?
I can’t deny it. It is indeed a bit dramatic, but we want to give every player a chance to explain themselves, and all of them should know that we take their case very serious. A simple talk in DM’s between 4 people is not serious and doesn’t give them a chance to explain what really happened, as we can not control what will be said in DM’s.

Can we record in the courtroom?
Yes! Share your case with the world! It gives us the chance to see what the public thinks about your case, however cutting out anything important to make yourself look better will be punished with a blacklist.

Is my court appointment public?
That’s up to you. We will not share anything with the public, including your court appointment. We want to make sure that you have enough privacy and that you have complete powers about what YOU say in public.

Can the Judge/Jury reveal anything to the public?
No! Doing so will get them fired, no matter how important their rank is! We do not want any leakers in our group except the defendant!

Can I know who voted for my punishment?
No. Only the Jury and Judge will know who voted for your punishment.

Should I really tell the truth in the courtroom?
Yes! You shall never lie to us! The best thing you could do is contacting an HR by yourself when you noticed that you did something significant wrong. We will consider that in court, and it will most likely lower your punishment, EX: A 1-week ban instead of a 1-Year ban!

I’m scared, and I don’t want to attend the court anymore.
It is totally normal to be scared. Everything seems way too dramatic at first, but we will treat you with respect.