[DEAD] SASuite | A Better Mainstream Admin System

It’s dead.

I’m not actively maintaining, updating, or reviewing the code for any improvements whatsoever. It’s probably fine for personal use but I can’t guarantee the safety of it for big projects or the security against exploiters. Use at your own risk.

SASuite

SASuite is a fork of SimpleAdmin, providing a mainstream admin system. SimpleAdmin was made as a simple admin system that you can build upon. And that’s what I did with SASuite (with a lot of help from community creations). SASuite is made for the typical admin system user. It has everything you need out of the box.

Why choose SASuite?

• It’s way easier to configure compared to other admin systems.
  • It has what the other admin systems have. You won’t be missing out on features by switching.
  • Decent admin abuse detection. (optional of course)
  • Optional anti scam and word blacklist.
  • It has the benefits of SimpleAdmin.
    • Faster execution and loading time.
    • Packages. Easy framework to add your own commands and features.
  • It’ll be updated. Whatever kinks it might have will be fixed, and whatever features it doesn’t have will be added.

Look at the interface.

Hot dark, see-through interface.

image image

Installation

To install SASuite, just put the model in either ServerScriptService or Workspace.
For this to work in studio, you MUST enable studio access to API services. This setting can be found in the security tab under game settings.

SASuite source / MainModule

Credits

SASuite is made up of quite a few community creations. Here’s a list of all of the developers. Names are from their Discord usernames, so if you’re one of them and you want me to change it, DM me.

• Adonis admin (i yoinked their flight command code lol)
  • SimplyNoni
  • Light
  • WaverlyCole
  • EngiAdurite / 0bBinary

Found a bug or have a feature request?

Leave a reply on this topic.

Join the Discord server for updates and announcements or if you want to make SASuite themed packages. The Discord server has been closed.

36 Likes

Absolutely amazing, Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks,
very clean and smooth, Perfect for the MILSIM genre too! :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice contribution to the current Simple Admin module, love the nice sleek and clean but slightly transparent UI very comforting on the eyes. I just wanted to come by and ask, can you add the main module to your post as I would like to see the source code for what you’ve done and maybe contribute myself.

2 Likes

SASuite source / MainModule

1 Like

Lovely to see how SimpleAdmin grows from a simple creation by @crywink into something that is almost impossible to compare with other systems. And to think the forking started because of a thing I created when I was bored just to allow themes…

1 Like

This is really cool! Glad to see people modifying my system to fit their needs.

5 Likes

Hey I can’t seem to get some of the commands working, like fly and btools, I looked in the module and they are in there
:sleepy:

Not sure what to tell you. I’ve never had this issue and I’ve tested it quite a bit. Can you be more specific as to what you mean?

Like, the fly command that’s in the module doesn’t display in the main advertised model, Fly or btools does not appear in the Commands list or actually able to work

1 Like

Actually great! To see a creation like SimpleAdmin by @crywink , turn to an even more amazing product. 10/10!

1 Like

Quick question. What exactly is an admin system? Why would I need one? I’m new here

basically to moderate your game

It’s fixed now. Sorry for the wait.

Update: There was an error in one of the commands, which caused some of the other commands to fail. It’s fixed now.

We also have a Discord server now!

It’s dead.

I’m not actively maintaining, updating, or reviewing the code for any improvements whatsoever. It’s probably fine for personal use but I can’t guarantee the safety of it for big projects or the security against exploiters. Use at your own risk.

Why did you decide to end a good project like this it seems sad to do this.

I just have other priorities. And I’m not proud of SASuite or the code I wrote for it. I was already not maintaining it, the only difference is that I’ve announced it now.

I might make another admin system fork in the future. It’ll probably be a fork of Cmdr.