Dealership UI Efficiency

Hello there!

So I am currently making a game, Autopilot - Roblox, which has been trending upwards for the last couple of months. However, my current situation is my dealership UI, whenever someone presses “Spawn Car”, it gives them a Dealership UI which shows every single car available, but this causes a lot of lag.

The problem is not on how to make it, but how to make it more efficient, the way it is working right now is that there is an empty template stored, then whenever someone clicks “Spawn Car”, it takes a sample car from each available cars, then puts it in the viewport frame, which is animated to spin slowly to showcase the car. I want to make it so that there is already an available gui to be given to a player that doesn’t need to load every time someone clicks spawn.

I am sorry if I have been vague on this topic, I’m just looking for ideas, no need to provide me scripts.

Then, can you load them without deleting them when the UI is closed. Simply make the frame inside that UI not be visible?

To be honest now that I thought about it, it does makes sense to load all UIs while loading the game. I made this report when I was frustrated with the amount of lag the UI creates lol thx for the suggestion anyway!

1 Like

You are very welcome! If my suggestion does help you, please consider mark it as a solution, appreciate it! Enjoy coding!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.