Death Korps of Krieg GFX [Looking for feedback]

Models aren’t mine, I found them on sketchfab. I had to adjust some things to make it look like it was from roblox. This is a recreation of an old GFX from 1-2 years ago. Wdy guys think.

Old

New

7 Likes

They both look very good! The new one is way better though. Good job on creating these GFXs!

1 Like

Okay the new one looks absolutely awesome. -1, mud needs to be sorta bumpy to be even more convincing. -1 for sketchfab models though. 8/10, still awesome though. Must admit the old one looks good as well.

1 Like

I love the composition in the second version! It’s detailed and visually appealing.

Some critiques:

1. I would make all the rim lighting orange instead of white to match the color of the explosion in the background.

2. Add some slight blur to the characters in the background.

3. If your pc can handle it, increase subdivisions on the ground and add some sort of displacement.

4. The foreground cuts abruptly into the background in some areas. I would add some trees or smoke to cover these parts.

5. image No reason for this area to be so bright.

I redid the editing based on how I would post process a scene like this:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Yes my PC cannot handle subdivisions lol. It actually took me around 6-12 hours to render this GFX. I’m not really good at having smoke as backgrounds. And I wasn’t looking for such a saturated tone as in your editing. I was going a bit for more of these two styles

3 Likes