Decals on Character parts become visible when CameraSubject is manipulated

It’s basic on how you could perform this:

• I placed a decal on my Avatar’s torso then set the transparency to 1

• When you change the Camera subject from ‘Humanoid’ to a ‘Different Part’, it sets the placed Decals set to 0

This is currently still an issue even on the latest version 0.442.3.409454
This has already been an issue for a long while now
This is done on a new Baseplate and it happens just locally

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Hi, Sorry for the delay in responses. The engineers have been working on this issue and should have a fix early next year.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

It appears that This bug is yet- Still present even at the current version of the game, same method as before:

I also noticed that this was sort of Noted on the Release Notes, which I’m glad for but it hasn’t been fixed yet

alright, when i get more info from the engineers i will pass it on

1 Like

Thanks for your patience, As of now, this issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

Yes I just tried one of my games and confirmed that the decals are no longer exposing themselves. Good job!!! It only took like 8 months but Thanks for the effort

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.