Decoding System for a custom-made Binary

Hey there, you ever wanted to encode and decode stuff for absolutely no reason at all?
No? Well I made something to help you do that anyways.

Why?

Well uh, I was making a cool little game (unreleased as of writing) and I got bored and decided to make my game super annoying to try to use exploits with (even though Byfron exists). So if you want to make stuff super annoying not only for hackers and what not but also yourself, then uh, I guess you should use it.

How do you use?

To use this system thing, first you need to go to the document because this isn’t the traditional binary, this is one I completely made up.
Next, you need to get the thing you wanna decode and after every letter put a “-” , so if I wanted to write HI, I would put “001101-001000”
Then, you want to use require on the module script that is included in the model like this:
require(module).decode(EncodedMessageHere)
this ^^ would then be equal to whatever the message was, so I recommend using a variable to refer to it.
That’s it, that’s all you need to do.

Links

Document
Roblox

1 Like

The document is requiring you to access it

(blurred my email for privacy reasons)

yeah Ill update the thing but this link should work.

Edit: Don’t use the link in this reply use the one in the actual topic.

I guess you can make it more secure because cheaters can use modules too so that means cheaters can easily decode the encoded strings. Cheaters can decode, because every string has one combination like

A means 0011, B means 0110 and letters are not mixed in string, they in a line like this: 00110110 - this combinations are limited in just 4 numbers, so we can know after every 4 numbers it means new letter so we can decode that easily 00110110 = AB

you can try to make it more secure like add more combinations etc.