Default Animation for Custom Character not working

I made a character and import it as custom Avatar and make it as R15. i added Humanoid and HumanoidRootPart also i name all parts as R15 … the character is moving but no Animation … the hipHight is correct … character is moving in T-pose

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    i need to make roblox animation work on my character

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    moving in this pose
    tpose

also this is the folder hierarchy

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    i have tried alot of videos and topics. also i copied and pasted the Animate folder while i didn’t make any change to it.

i hope you can find help. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Maybe you should just redo the joints or make sure the your humanoid root part and humanoid are anchored with can collide on the make sure there is can collide on with the legs

i redo them more than once. humanoid is anchored. but humanoid root part can’t be anchored because if anchored character won’t move.
|can collide on the make sure there is can collide on with the legs | i didn’t put collide in legs because i use hip height. can collide in legs make issues … also my character is moving ok. so its not collision problem

Oh I see it now you need to use motor6ds with your torso and humanoid root part

i already did it with the upper torso … i’m using R15

In order for default animations to work on custom characters, make sure all the joints have the same names and follow the same hierarchy, the body parts should also have the same names as default R15. try rerigging it to be basically an R15 rig with different meshes for each bodypart and different joint positions

Um no you didnt there is nothing under the humanoid root part in the screen shot

The problem solved . Thanks . now i have another problem with the cutting parts
Thanks @Devkaissj … Thanks @NinjaPenguinZoneAct1