Version 0.3.6 BETA
This update adds new weapons and changes a few things.
- Added 3 new weapons (Quickshot Rifle [Gunslinger, Primary], Dead-Man’s Gambit [Psycho, Primary], Gasoline [Psycho, Secondary])
- Added 7 new skins (Kingdom, Contraptions, Nightguards, Dub-stars, Gamer [Gunslinger], Fearless Slinger [Gunslinger], Pizza Boy [Psycho])
- Added new style (Western [Gunslinger, Psycho])
- Added new emote (Kazotsky Kick)
- Added new control setting (Mode)
- Added random skin option
- Added tooltips to the voting screen
- Added particle effect to Boba Blaster bubble pops
- Added unique particle effect to the Energy Drink
- Fixed controllers being unable to zoom with rifles
- Fixed vehicle damage tests not applying weapon effects
- Fixed tron bike not being listed as a stock enemy
- Fixed missile launcher debris having collision
- Fixed controllers on mobile causing two cursors to appear
- Fixed extra sector contributing as a variable to the late game music
- Increased enemy spawn rate on Rapid
- Healthbar updates are now instant
- Late game music can now be transitioned to during a wave
- Increased Second-Rate Sawed Off’s fire rate from 0.5s > 0.3s
- Train Health option is now set to “Always” by default
- Updated Plaid Lass
- Updated player burning particle effect
- Updated generic buff particle effect
- Updated vehicle acid douse particle effect
- Updated pointer
- Updated tutorial instructions
- Updated Ads
- whimsicalducks999, @doshcollector, @veryfakeguest, @raddoob, @matteo19919 - New Weapons
- NAZTYJAM, @Cawrle, kasotea, GuilRoman, @skydash7, @Iliketobehere32, @RlTUAL, @BriggeyBruh - New Skins
- @doshcollector, @Heathsroms2 - New Emote
- @exwumm - Particles
- Maid_Commander, @matteo19919 - New Ads
Next update will be coming next Wednesday on the game’s anniversary. It will include a couple more pending submissions before we get onto adding new tracks in the updates following that. The Anniversary style for the Default skins will also be available for free once again by joining on that day!
The Quickshot Rifle is a new primary for Gunslinger that grants a high firing speed in exchange for a low base damage. When damage is dealt, a focus meter is built up that can be activated at 100%. Once focus is activated, you are given a 30% damage increase, 50% fire rate increase, and completely immune to sway while the effect is active.
The Dead-Man’s Gambit is a new primary shotgun for Psycho that has a higher base damage in exchange for slower firing speed and a smaller clip size. Critical hits are able to be stored when a teammate dies, a sector is lost, or each time you reach a certain damage threshold.
The Gasoline is a new throwable secondary item for Psycho that will douse vehicles hit in gas. Once any damage from any source is dealt to the vehicles doused, they will be set on fire for a set amount of seconds dealing a large amount of afterburn damage in the process.