Defenders | A FPS Shooter Game Project By Paradox Studio

Hello there !

I am Dream, the Owner for Paradox Studios. A Development Studio created by @XRHTech and I.
currently working on [“Defenders”] !

We Need feedback again
Let us know what we should improve/add to the UI’s

We are constantly working hard on the Project, don’t forget to write your feedbacks down below !
Our Framework Videos:
1 # : Roblox FPS Framework #1 │Paradox Studio - YouTube
2 # : Roblox FPS Framework #2 | Paradox Studio - YouTube

Peace, Dream.

10 Likes

I’d be careful making a game similar to Valorant, especially when copying their UI’s. Riot games protect their IP heavily and have previously shut ton games over similar things.

On their legal page they specifically say “We don’t want players to be confused about any possible connection between Riot and your Project.” From what I’ve seen it looks very similar.

If it’s different enough it will be ok.

Thank you for the information, We will change it!

1 Like

These GUI’s are a rip-off of Valorant’s GUI.
Not saying that is not good but at least be more creative.
I can suggest you an idea but I will need to know the genre of the game “Defenders”.(Is it sci-fi, Medival?)
Edit : Same guns names too?

the genre is FPS also sure give us ideas

As idea, i would suggest you to take a look at google pictures by searching something like “UI fps games” or similar searching words

and base your UIS off what you see but not fully copying them

I know it’s FPS, But the guns are sci-fi as I can see. So maybe the GUI can be a sci-fi theme like- Robots, Cool chips.
Valorant’s theme is more floating, Sci-fi too but more magical.

Hey so, so far this game is coming off as crazy cool, I’d play it and grind it for a while but i’m not sure if i’ll stick with it, as it’s limited by what it looks like to one single gamemode.

My suggestions for this game;
Make sure you use SFX, User feedback is crazy important! For example a headshot needs a different shot from a body shot.
Make sure that you get hit by something or someone, you get the direction they’re coming from, an damage indicator.
Something which would also be crazy good, is having a custom damage-health system, roblox’s default “damage” health where the red gradient shows up should be improved.
Another thing which could help the aesthetic of the game is to have a compass at the top, like Skyrim, just so coordination and such can be accomplished better. (I’m going NE, SW etc…)

1 Like